5/recent-posts/slider1

Lunch Date

Lace top: Forever 21 Similar styles (HERE) and (HERE)
White shorts: Forever 21 (SIMILAR)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (HERE)
Bag: Just Fab
Espadrille wedges: Just Fab

Hi!
A few days ago, my dad and I decided to grab lunch at one of our favorite restaurant, Mi Cocina in West Village. I wore this blue lace top (also seen in white (HERE). I don't know about you girls but off the shoulder tops have been my favorite summer trend this year, it seems to be taking over my closet. Another must have for summer denim shorts, they're a major staple piece that can be styled with basically everything.   
I completed this look with my favorite pair of wedges to match my bag and I added turquoise and gold accessories to finish the look.
What is you favorite way to style the Off the shoulder top trend?
 let me know in the comments below.


Hola! 
Hace unos días my papa y yo decidimos ir a comer a uno de nuestros restaurantes favoritos en el area Mi Cocina en West Village. Para mi look queria algo comodo y fresco, así que lleve este top de encaje azul. Sin duda y como ya lo habrán notado una de mis tendencias favoritas este verano es los tops or vestidos que llevan el detalle de los  hombros descubiertos. Lo combine con estos shorts de mezclilla  color blanco unos de mis favoritos para estos dias de calor. Para accesorios opté por llevar algo mas neutral como estos botines que combinaran con mi bolso, por ultimo añadi accesorios color turquesa y oro para terminar este atuendo.






Photography By: Carlos M.
SHOP THE LOOK

No comments